While searching eBay for the perfect Christmas gift for Sir William of Keglers, I decided to do quick "Beer -- All Categories" search.
Among the 58,906 items, I found some prety interesting stuff.
So, for all you Knights looking for last minute Christmas Gift items, check out these:
The five most expensive items were:
1. Thriving "C" license Beer/Soda Wholesales/Retailer in rockland county New York for a mere $250,000.
2. A collection of Neon Porcelain & Tin sign including beer signs for $125,000.
3. A sports bar starting at $42,500.
4. VERY RARE Important Historic Beer Hall Putsch Letter! (in German) starting at $9,875
5. Marklin VERY RARE Handpainted Early Beer Wagon (car7b) starting at $9,000
You'll also find signs, mugs, advertsing, poster... you name it, eBay might have it.
Oh, and from the "Small World but I Wouldn't Want to Bid on It" department:
How about a 1890's curved porcelain sign from my home town of Evansville, Indiana for just $6,500.
Sir Bowie "I Bid You Merry Christmas Shopping" of Greenbriar