Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rockport II



Regarding yesterday's post by Lady Suzanne, the cabinet I worked one was actually one of Thomas Lincoln's (Abe's father). They moved to Indiana in 1816.








Anyway, I tore it apart and I rebuilt into something useful: A TV cabinet.





Okay, I really don't know that it was one of TL's (I sure hope not), but it does looks very similar to a hutch in the museum. SO.. it could have been -- that's my story and sticking to it.






Here Lady Suzanne and I are cooking breakfast for a couple of new "friends" from Rockport. (photo by Sir James of Taylor)


Here is a slide show of the event if anyone is interested:

http://ctghost.phanfare.com/4685721#imageID=100422316




Sir Bowie "Squire Kuhn" of Greenbriar (who consumed more than my share of homemade beverages of all sorts)









1 comment:

dkWells said...

Nice Hat in the last pic!

Hooky